We focus on the highest quality for our products, the individual components, and the materials used. Due to design and production, individual product features may nevertheless vary slightly within this high standard. However, this does not negatively affect the quality of the product:
The stable and at the same time somewhat flexible construction of our backrests guarantee perfect sitting.
Due to transport or assembly, the backrest may be slightly twisted in relation to the seat cushion. This is not a defect of the seat, the backrest can usually be realigned on the RECARO Exo by pressing firmly against it.
With the RECARO Rae, this can be remedied by loosening, aligning and retightening the screws on the backrest connection. If the fastening screws loosen somewhat after some time of use on the seat, this can also be remedied by occasionally retightening the fastening screws.
COVER AND STITCHING:
- Each of our seats is handmade to a high standard. In order to ensure the ideal padding tension for the right feeling of the seat, the seam might not always be completely straight.
- Small creases, e.g. at the transition from the headrest to the back of the seat, can simply be smoothed out by hand.
- Wrinkles in the area of the hand wheel of the RECARO Exo are possible due to design and production and do not constitute grounds for a complaint.
- All our fabrics meet high standards in terms of colorfastness. Nevertheless, fabrics fade due to UV radiation. This is not a material defect but normal wear and tear for which no warranty can be provided.
- The armrests support the arms and hands in the best possible way while gaming and during work using a variety of mechanical adjustment functions. Due to the design, all movable elements of the armrest may exhibit a minimal amount of play.
- Play and wobbling of the armrests on the seat may occasionally occur if the fastening screws loosen slightly after using the seat for a period of time. This can be remedied by regularly retightening the fastening screws.
- Due to the manufacturing process, the underside of the armrest padding may have small indentations or points, so-called sprues, on the plastic. However, these do not constitute a defect.
- The high-quality mechanisms of our seats allow them to be individually adjusted to the desired position using sophisticated mechanical and spring elements.
- When the mechanism lock is open, the seat slides ergonomically forward and backward via the mechanism. Due to the design, quiet friction and rolling noises may occur, which do not constitute grounds for a complaint.
- A “clacking” noise when reaching the respective end position when tilted forward or backward is normal due to the design and does not represent an impairment in the function of our mechanism.
- “Clacking” noises when engaging levers are normal, as is a slight play of the mechanism to the front and rear when locked.
Our seats are protected in the best possible way against damage during transportation by elaborate packaging. Minor damage to the box, such as scratches, small dents, etc., may occur during transport, but these will not damage the seat inside. This is therefore no reason to refuse delivery.